Pakistan Oilseeds Summit
All Pakistan Solvent Extractors’ Association (APSEA), in partnership with the US Soybean Export Council (USSEC), will hold the inaugural Pakistan Oilseeds Summit at Avari Hotel, Lahore, on December 6th & 7th, 2019.
The objective of the Summit is to provide a platform for industry leaders to share knowledge on the challenges and opportunities, as well as build or strengthen relationships in the dynamic Pakistani oilseed market which has grown from less than a million metric tons to more than 3.3 million tons within three years. We expect active participation from all sectors of the industry, including:
- International oilseeds suppliers and traders
- Agribusiness officials from key partnering countries, including US, Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Romania, etc.
- Industry representation from downstream sectors, including poultry, edible oil, dairy- and aqua-feed, etc.
- Technology providers
- Logistics providers and grain terminals
- International commodity inspection /supervision companies
- Risk management solution providers
- And, anyone interested in international agriculture trade in the region
The Summit will feature internationally renowned speakers who will present their views on market outlook and latest trends on commercial, logistical, nutritional and technological aspects of the oilseed trade.
The Summit will also provide exhibition space for promotional booths. Thus Summit will provide the perfect platform to display your products or services to the relevant industry players. It will be a two day event taking place in Lahore, Pakistan on Dec 06 & 07, 2019.
Day 1 will consist of registration and gala dinner, whereas all presentations/discussions will be held on day 2.
We believe that this Summit will not only acknowledge the importance of Pakistan market but will also give recognition to our stakeholders who have been supporting the Pakistan market for decades. POS will prove to be a strong vehicle to project Pakistan not only as a consistent buyer of Oilseeds but will also give a strong message to the global markets to look at Pakistan as the most logistically friendly country in the region.